Fumes clogged up the 36th Floor apartment’s air con
New York – Janitors were busy hosing down a fifth floor terrace this morning after a flying bong from the 36th floor apartment rented by The Amanda Show star made an unexpected crash landing in the Wassersteins’ hot tub.
Bynes, 27, was arrested following complaints of strong marijuana fumes in the building’s lobby where a strict No Smoking policy operates.
Spooked by the sound of cop car sirens the actress took refuge in her highrise apartment which, according to NYPD officers, had less than 20% visibility due to dense dope smoke clogging up the air con.
She then allegedly tossed out a large glass bong from her bedroom window in what cops say is a clear breach of Manhattan’s strict No Fly rules before being arrested for reckless endangerment, tampering with evidence and possession of the popular drug.
Police took her for charging to a downtown station before slapping a compulsory psych evaluation order for execution at the nearby Roosevelt Hospital.
At the time of going to press Bynes was still being assessed by clinicians experienced in rooting out psychotic behavior patterns linked to drug taking and other skanky stuff.
Commenting on the incident a concierge at Midtown’s plush Biltmore Building said the clean-up’s ongoing, ‘mostly soggy lumps of Acapulco Gold and bits of broken glass’.
A downtown half-ounce of the fabled weed retails around $ 500 although is said to be considerably cheaper if bought from the Meat Packing District’s Mr High Cannabis Club.
Expect an update on this fast-breaking story to appear here shortly.