Their latest bundle delivers 10 Mac applications for $ 39.99 (a $ 360 value if all purchased separately). Notably, it includes 6-month memberships to Anonymizer, a VPN service, and BackBlaze, an online backup provider.
The full bundle includes (retail value in parenthesis):
- Anonymizer (6-months) ($ 49.99) – A VPN service for ensuring anonymity online. Unlimited bandwidth for Mac and iOS.
- BackBlaze (6-months) ($ 30.00) – Cloud backup solution for Mac users. Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage.
- ExpanDrive 3 ($ 39.95) – Connect to and work with FTP, SFTP, Google Drive, and Dropbox as if they were local volumes.
- Paragon 2-in-1 Bundle ($ 29.95) – Connect NTFS-formatted Windows drives to your Mac & HFS-formatted Mac drives to Windows PCs.
- iStopMotion 3 ($ 49.99) – Stop-motion animation tool for Mac, suitable for amateurs or professionals.
- Labels & Addresses ($ 49.99) – Powerful label printing tool.
- Mail Designer ($ 34.99) – Create beautiful email stationery templates.
- MailHub ($ 19.00) – Powerful Mail.app enhancer.
- Cocktail 7 ($ 19.00) – General purpose maintenance and optimization utility for OS X.
- Washing Machine ($ 29.99) – The perfect compliment to Cocktail; includes additional optimization and cleaning features for your Mac.
The first 5,000 buyers also receive these two apps:
- Flame Painter 2 ($ 29.99) – Innovative and unique painting app.
- IconBox 2 ($ 14.99) – Search, download, and organize icons, then use them to customize your Mac’s appearance.
Buyers are also able to upgrade to family licenses of both Cocktail and Washing Machine at checkout.
All apps together are being sold for $ 39.99 until December 17. MacRumors is a promotional partner with MacUpdate. Bundle sales through these links benefit MacRumors financially, and provide a way for readers to directly support this site.
It’s simply amazing how they can bundle so many pointless apps together. My hat is off to them.