About This Blog-ger -rish.
Apparently you have reached this website either by following an old link to ghaoui.com or a new-ish stateless.me or sarcasm.me main one.
Here is what you need to know before you continue and waste your time .
Rule #1 : You must speak sarcasm 101 – minimum.
Rule #1 : You can count and you can use your common sense.
QUICK FAQ :
Q: What happened to the old content
A: I archived it, am not into this for hits and cpm/cpa on my personal websites and my technical help data was outdated and no longer useful.
Q: What if I still need an answer for an old question I had online
A: No, you don’t .. Whatever technical solution I had up here your system is OLD and VULNERABLE.. Throw it out, buy a new hardware and update your software.
Now what is this about – and what’s up with Stateless.me !
This blog has just became more personal, the short version is it is about me and trying to help people like me, not the professional version but the how I became one, and the stateless part is derived from the fact where I was born a stateless person and remained so for 40 years.
This is meant to help others overcome obstacles of race, politics with a dash of religious sarcasm, from the heart of Jerusalem – Haifa. A Palestinian- Non / Palestinian Lebanese Refugee to US Residency and Citizenship.
The remainder of the website will be published as semi-private all is required is a simple registration to avoid spam, and hate speech, Publication of the articles will take place later on and might include various topics
- Short stories from my life journey
- Some programming hacks or tips (only if they are not common google searches)
- Traveling and possible travel hacks
- Tips and tricks from over 50 countries
- Sarcasm wisdom <- > or just painful sarcasm
- Politics in Lebanon – Palestine – Middle east and USA
- Religious corruption stories and opinions
- Dark, weird and kind of honest questionnaires and questions here and there.